Neurocirculatory dystonia is a polyethological disease, which is manifested by disorder of respiratory system and cardiovascular system. These disorders have functional nature and represents the result of damage of neuroendocrine regulation. Illness causes low tolerance of physical activities and stresses.
The genesis of this disease
One of the main factors, which causes emergence of neurocirculatory dystonia, is disorders of person’s nervous system and endocrine system. As a result of damage of vascular tone regulation emerge wrong reactions of cardiovascular system to stimuli. That is why even non-serious physical activities patient has with difficulty.
In some cases, disease emerges because of genetic predisposition. During adolescence disease is developing, generally, because of increased psychological stress.
Besides that, among reasons for the emergence are the following:
- Systematic exhaustion caused by intellectual thinking and manual labour;
- Intoxication of the body, including alcohol and drug intoxication;
- Regular stresses;
- Too frequent being in direct sunlight;
- Unhealthy lifestyle, including diet;
- Serious infectious disease;
- Infections of nasal cavity and respiratory system.
Symptoms of the disease
Neurocirculatory dystonia of ordinary type has following symptomatic:
- Excessive fatigue;
- Mood reduction;
- Concentration reduction;
- Memory impairment;
- Sensation of lump in the throat;
- Shallow respiration.
Neurocirculatory dystonia can be cardiac, that is with distinctive influence on cardiovascular system. Symptomatic:
- Heart palpitations;
- Stabbing heart pain;
- Discomfort in the heart area;
- Respiratory arrhythmia;
- Shortness of breath;
Hypertensive type of the disease has following symptoms:
- Workability reduction.
- Significant reduction of blood pressure;
- Muscle pain;
- Skin discoloration;
- Sensitivity to cold;
Treatment methods of neurocirculatory dystonia
Neurocirculatory dystonia differs by positive projection. One of the treatment part is measures, which focused on increasing of person’s resistance to external influences:
- Lifestyle correction;
In this case it is good to make physiotherapeutic procedures:
- Medical shower;
- Electrical sleep.
Medication is always comprehensive and depends on symptoms, which emerged at a given type of neurocirculatory dystonia:
- Mood stabilizers – medicine for improving mood;
- Tranquillizers, which take away the fear and sensation of nervousness. Course of treatment is 2-3 weeks. Patients need to use these medicine before stressful situations;
- It is used for depressions and strong breakdowns;
- If patient suffers from insomnia, he/she needs medicine for restoring normal sleep;
- Hypotensive medicine;
- Metabolic medicine, cardioprotectors, neuroprotectants.
Treatment stages of neurocirculatory dystonia in the medical center “Medlux”
Experts in the medical centre “Medlux” treat neurocirculatory dystonia effectively and in the short term. At neurocirculatory dystonia it is important to pay much attention on patient’s lifestyle and his/her psycho-emotional state.
- Doctors in “Medlux” reduce influencing of negative factors: stress, implosions, excessive anxiety on patient with medication and procedures.
- Patients have special diet and recommendations about healthy lifestyle.
- It is used physical therapy, which focused on treat the symptoms: heartache, shortness of breath and so on.
- Doctors choose medicine for patients individually, which stabilize his/her emotional state. Experts choose medicine, which reduce nervousness, fear sensation and panic attacks. Besides that, patient’s sleep also is stabilized with medicine and it is too important at neurocirculatory dystonia in this way it is reduced patient’s fatigue.
Neurocirculatory dystonia is a disease, which worsen life quality. In some case workability is reduced by 50%. However, neurocirculatory dystonia is treated. Call to the medical centre “Medlux” and we will help you!